Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mounika kale <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/19 23:45:40 UTC

sstable

Hi,
      I'm getting below error for all sstable tools.

sstabledump mc-173-big-Data.db
Caused by: org.apache.cassandra.exceptions.ConfigurationException:
Expecting URI in variable: [cassandra.config]. Found[cassandra.yaml].
Please prefix the file with [file:///] for local files and
[file://<server>/] for remote files. If you are executing this from an
external tool, it needs to set Config.setClientMode(true) to avoid loading
configuration.
    at
org.apache.cassandra.config.YamlConfigurationLoader.getStorageConfigURL(YamlConfigurationLoader.java:80)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.config.YamlConfigurationLoader.loadConfig(YamlConfigurationLoader.java:100)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.loadConfig(DatabaseDescriptor.java:261)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.toolInitialization(DatabaseDescriptor.java:179)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.toolInitialization(DatabaseDescriptor.java:150)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.tools.SSTableExport.<clinit>(SSTableExport.java:65)

Re: sstable

Posted by Chris Lohfink <cl...@gmail.com>.
Somewhere along the line sstabledump tool incorrectly got setup to use tool
initialization, its fixed

Chris