Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2008/01/23 14:04:35 UTC

Re: Entropy for PublicKey ADDITION!!!!

Hi!
I must add that I want to use PublicKey as KeyType and I want to use ServerEntropy. Is this possible? But I have read that when Public Key is used, no ProofToken will be sent in the TokenResponse. When I then get the Token on the client side and I have it as object I must use the "Token.setSecret-Method". But which secret shall I set there?

Greetings
Chris

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,
       IFAIK, If you use PublicKey as the key type and the holder of key
subject confirmation method,
the public key of certificates you used to sign the messages to STS will be
used as the Public
key. So you can set the private  key of that certificate as the secret of
the token.

Thanks,
Nandana

--