Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Gwen Harold Autencio <ga...@g2ix.com> on 2009/11/23 05:53:20 UTC

CONTINUUM-2391

Hi,

Our team in exist would like to work on CONTINUUM-2391 - Master should
not pass full path to local repository to the agent.

Build Agent
 1. Local repositories would be configured throught continuum-buildagent.xml
 2. If no local repositories are configured use the default local
repository,
Master Agent
 1. Set the local repository in the build environments page that will be
used by the build agent.
 2. If the user didn't set a specific build agent, use the default local
repository.

Comments, suggestions and/or violent reactions would help.

Thanks,
Gwen

Re: CONTINUUM-2391

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Gwen Harold Autencio
<ga...@g2ix.com> wrote:
> Build Env page.
> After setting the buildagentgroup of the profile. a list of buildagents of
> the buildagentgroup will be display under the installations area.
> And by clicking a buildagent from the list gives the user a list of the
> localRepositories of the buildagent. And the user can choose what localrepo
> will be used on that build env ?

How will it work when distributed builds is not enabled?

How will upgrades be handled?  (The local repo selection is currently
done somewhere else, so there will be old data in the wrong place.)

--
Wendy

Re: CONTINUUM-2391

Posted by Gwen Harold Autencio <ga...@g2ix.com>.