Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/08/20 09:09:35 UTC

回复:[ANN] New ServiceComb committer: Lin Zhinan (林志南)

Congratulations & welcome to join ServiceComb

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to ServiceComb PPMC's trust and invitation.
I have Involved in community building of ServiceComb, and I am going keep
on work on it.
By the way, I have got lots of useful help from the articles in ASF,
something like Guide to Successful Community Building [1].
Also so many nice guys and ASF Community elites have helped me, thanks.

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/community.html

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com> 于2018年8月20日周一 下午10:47写道:

Posted by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
 Congratulations ~