Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/29 01:41:44 UTC

[RESULT] HiveMind 1.1-beta-1

I just finished applying Achim's JMX patch. For me, that was the last
functionality barrier to a beta release and I'd like to proceed. A vote of
+1 indicates support for an immediate 1.1-beta-1 release of HiveMind.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
James Carman: +1
Knut Wannheden: +1
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1

Non-Binding votes:

David Karlsen: +1
Johan Lindquist: +1
Achim Huegen: +1
Brian K. Wallace: +1

I'm updating my workspace and running the tests; be checking in the final
changes and doing the release shortly.

Re: [RESULT] HiveMind 1.1-beta-1

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
That's the idea, a beta every week if necessary.

On 5/1/05, Achim Huegen <ah...@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:

> Howard, did you apply HIVEMIND-107 ?
> I just checked the site and the available beta distribution.
> The final JMX documentation is still missing there.
> The distribution includes HIVEMIND-97 but not HIVEMIND-107.
>
> I would suggest releasing a new beta shortly.
>
> Achim Huegen
>
> Am Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:41:44 -0400 schrieb Howard Lewis Ship <
> hlship@gmail.com>:
>
> > I just finished applying Achim's JMX patch. For me, that was the last
> > functionality barrier to a beta release and I'd like to proceed. A vote
> of
> > +1 indicates support for an immediate 1.1-beta-1 release of HiveMind.
> >
> > Binding votes:
> >
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
> > James Carman: +1
> > Knut Wannheden: +1
> > Harish Krishnaswamy: +1
> >

> > Non-Binding votes:
> >
> > David Karlsen: +1
> > Johan Lindquist: +1
> > Achim Huegen: +1
> > Brian K. Wallace: +1
> >
> > I'm updating my workspace and running the tests; be checking in the
> final
> > changes and doing the release shortly.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

and project work. http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [RESULT] HiveMind 1.1-beta-1

Posted by Achim Huegen <ah...@gmx-topmail.de>.

RE: [RESULT] HiveMind 1.1-beta-1

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I don't know how important the getServiceIds() method is.  How much trouble
is it to release again?  I would need to make some changes to status.xml
before we released again.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

RE: [RESULT] HiveMind 1.1-beta-1

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

RE: [RESULT] HiveMind 1.1-beta-1

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I checked in my changes for HIVEMIND-112 which added in the getServiceIds(
Class serviceInterface ) method to the Registry interface.

RE: [RESULT] HiveMind 1.1-beta-1