Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Salonee Rege <sa...@usc.edu> on 2015/10/25 02:44:59 UTC

Using the ExtractRequestHandler

Hi,
   We are using Solr and need help using the ExtractRequestHandler wherein
we cannot decide what input parameters we need to specify.Kindly help
*Salonee Rege*
USC Viterbi School of Engineering
University of Southern California
Master of Computer Science - Student
Computer Science - B.E
saloneer@usc.edu  *||* *619-709-6756*

Re: Using the ExtractRequestHandler

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
Salonee -

What are you trying to do exactly?   Have a read of https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Data+with+Solr+Cell+using+Apache+Tika <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Data+with+Solr+Cell+using+Apache+Tika> and let us know what’s not working for you and where specifically you need assistance.

Also, perhaps give `bin/post` a try - see https://lucidworks.com/blog/2015/08/04/solr-5-new-binpost-utility/ <https://lucidworks.com/blog/2015/08/04/solr-5-new-binpost-utility/> for more details

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>