Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shenghao Fang <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/21 08:24:17 UTC

Could anyone help to give the privileges for Wiki modification?

Hi Devs,

I'd like to add some wiki pages for tracking 2.1.8 release status, but
it seems that I cannot achieve this due to privileges issues.

Could anyone help to give the privileges? Thanks in advance.

--
Michael

Re: Could anyone help to give the privileges for Wiki modification?

Posted by Shenghao Fang <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Ivan. I can edit the pages now.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--