Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Misty Linville <mi...@apache.org> on 2019/07/18 17:46:27 UTC

[Announce] 张铎 (Duo Zhang) is Apache HBase PMC chair

Each Apache project has a project management committee (PMC) that oversees
governance of the project, votes on new committers and PMC members, and
ensures that the software we produce adheres to the standards of the
Foundation. One of the roles on the PMC is the PMC chair. The PMC chair
represents the project as a Vice President of the Foundation and
communicates to the board about the project's health, once per quarter and
at other times as needed.

It's been my honor to serve as your PMC chair since 2017, when I took over
from Andrew Purtell. I've decided to step back from my volunteer ASF
activities to leave room in my life for other things. The HBase PMC
nominated Duo for this role, and Duo has kindly agreed! The board passed
this resolution in its meeting yesterday[1] and it is already official[2].
Congratulations, Duo, and thank you for continuing to honor the project
with your dedication.

Misty

[1] The minutes have not yet posted at the time of this email, but will be
available at http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2019/.
[2] https://www.apache.org/foundation/#who-runs-the-asf

Re: [Announce] 张铎 (Duo Zhang) is Apache HBase PMC chair

Posted by Reid Chan <re...@outlook.com>.
Congratulations Duo!
Thanks Misty!
(clapping)

--------------------------

Best regards,
R.C

Posted by Reid Chan <re...@outlook.com>.
Congratulations Duo!
Thanks Misty!
(clapping)

--------------------------

Best regards,
R.C

Posted by 李响 <wa...@gmail.com>.

--

                                               李响 Xiang Li

手机 cellphone :+86-136-8113-8972
邮件 e-mail      :waterlx@gmail.com

Re: [Announce] 张铎 (Duo Zhang) is Apache HBase PMC chair

Posted by 李响 <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Duo!

Re: Re: [Announce] 张铎 (Duo Zhang) is Apache HBase PMC chair

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Duo and thank you Misty.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.

Posted by Francis Christopher Liu <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Misty!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Duo!

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anoop Sam John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Duo.

Posted by Anoop Sam John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Duo.

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Misty for handling the role so well!
Congratulations Duo.

Sakthi

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Duo!!

Posted by Xu Cang <xu...@apache.org>.
Thank you Misty!

Posted by Xu Cang <xu...@apache.org>.
Thank you Misty!

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Re: Thank you Misty

Posted by Misty Linville <mi...@apache.org>.
It was my pleasure. Thanks all for your support. :)

Re: Thank you Misty

Posted by 李响 <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Thank you Misty

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.