Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2017/02/11 15:23:43 UTC

java 9

I thought this might be easier by now but ... has anyone here gotten maven
to run under java 9 for any build at all?

I was going to try to get Jena to build but I can't even get maven to run.

When I run maven on a simple project I get: NoClassDefFoundError: Could not
initialize,class com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: java 9

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
The only issues thus far are the String.class file not found and 2
reporting plugins that don't work.

The plug in issue seems to be that the java version number is no longer a
"number"  9-ea (for Oracle) and 9-internal (or some such for OpenJPA).  I
am down to SDB errors at this point.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: java 9