Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by "vishnu.... vardhan" <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 15:52:55 UTC

Mailing list subscription

HI,
I want to start contributing to Freemaker.please help me in staring the
contribution.

--
k.vishnu vardhan,
amrita school of engineering,

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:45:19 AM, jean-frederic clere wrote:

> On 10/06/2015 03:52 PM, vishnu.... vardhan wrote:
>> HI,
>> I want to start contributing to Freemaker.please help me in staring the
>> contribution.
>>

> Usually the first steps are to install the project (and build it) to get
> familiar with it.

Also note that we have these:
http://freemarker.org/contribute.html
http://freemarker.org/sourcecode.html

(Later I will extend and cross-link these, etc.)

> BTW: I have noted there isn't any JIRA created, we should create some.

We do have Jira (see also the October report):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FREEMARKER
Though, earlier issues weren't yet migrated:
https://sourceforge.net/p/freemarker/bugs/

> Cheers
>
> Jean-Frederic

 Daniel Dekany