Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/12 13:04:46 UTC

Constants interface

Hi all!
When generating the Checkstyle report I noticed that it does not like
the "Constants" interface, because it contains only constant fields
(and no methods).
So I was trying to remove it at all, since it contains only two constants:
ATTRIBUTE_CONTEXT_STACK is used only in BasicAttributeContext, it
should be a private member of it (it's easy to refactor);
LOCALE_KEY seems to be a part of DefaultLocaleServlet, but it is used
in several points of test classes and the test webapp, so probably the
best solution is to deprecate it and move it inside
DefaultLocaleServlet (as a public member), until a new *common* Locale
resolution strategy comes up.
I think that these changes should be done inside the 2.0.x development
line, before it is too late, but probably this way it causes the 2.0.3
release to be an alpha.

Thoughts?
Antonio

Re: Constants interface

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention that well :)

Re: Constants interface

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Constants interface

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.