Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2002/06/04 07:04:09 UTC

CE porting, one patch I don't grok.

I just don't get this.  It seems trivial.

Why aren't we porting apr_strftime, Mladen?

FWIW... I tossed my 15 minutes at this today and I have no extra time
remaining this week.  I won't commit the file code till I have time to
thoroughly digest it, and deadlines loom.  I'll try to commit it over the
weekend.  If there is anything else I missed outside of file_io (and fileio.h)
let us know.

For those interested, the remaining file_io I need to review is also attached.

Bill