Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 12:26:59 UTC

Trafodion

Hi all,

While looking at [1] I searched for the Trafodion podling [2] without
success.

What needs to be done to make the podling visible in the phonebook?

[1] http://home.apache.org
[2] http://home.apache.org/phonebook.html?podling=trafodion

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Trafodion

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I would recommend reaching out to infra.  You may need to do things like
force working copy.

John

Re: Trafodion

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.