Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by 周华康 <45...@qq.com> on 2015/11/23 14:17:16 UTC

It seems that I successfully start the Mock IaaS and upload the sample,but can not load the pages

Hi all,
	I am sure that I have followed the video[1].
        and it seems that i successfully start the mock IaaS service and upload the sample[2].
	But when I try to load the http://192.168.0.1:9443/console <http://192.168.0.1:9443/console>
        I got wrong page[3].Why?????

Tips:There is no samples in the “samples” folder in the strartos packages which i download  from the below URL[3]
But I got the samples from other places.But it is a little mistake,but I will waste someone else’s time if they can not find the examples when they follow the video[1]

[1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNdMHGOOBA <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNdMHGOOBA>
[2]
[3] http://mirror.bit.edu.cn/apache/stratos/4.1.0/apache-stratos-4.1.0.zip <http://mirror.bit.edu.cn/apache/stratos/4.1.0/apache-stratos-4.1.0.zip>
[4]

Re: It seems that I successfully start the Mock IaaS and upload the sample,but can not load the pages

Posted by Pubudu Gunatilaka <pu...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Access URL protocol should be https and not http. Actually we have not
included samples in Stratos distribution and in the video we are referring
the samples in the Stratos source [1]. Thank you for pointing this out.

As you have tried out Stratos in mock IaaS, you can try Kubernetes as well.
Follow the blog post in [2].

[1] - https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/stratos-4.1.x/samples
[2] -
http://blog.lasindu.com/2015/08/getting-started-with-apache-stratos-410.html

Thank you!

--
*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos

Re: It seems that I successfully start the Mock IaaS and upload the sample,but can not load the pages

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 8:47 AM, 周华康 <45...@qq.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>     I have solved this problem.It seems that Apache Stratos 4.1.0 do not
> support the browser Chrome
>     Then I change the Safari,then it success.: )

It supports Google Chrome. Can you please send more details about this
issue?

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: It seems that I successfully start the Mock IaaS and upload the sample,but can not load the pages

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Hank,

Please note that Apache Stratos latest stable release is v4.1.4 [1]. Would
you be able to check whether same issue exist in that version?

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/stratos/4.1.4/

Thanks.

Re: It seems that I successfully start the Mock IaaS and upload the sample,but can not load the pages

Posted by 周华康 <45...@qq.com>.
Hi,

Posted by 周华康 <45...@qq.com>.
Hi,