Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2008/01/10 19:10:18 UTC

Continuum build has completed successfully!

The Continuum build just completed successfully, for the first time
since November 12th!  Let's all try hard to keep it working from now on.

   Simon

Re: Build coordinator volunteer, was: Continuum build has completed successfully!

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 23, 2008 9:06 PM, Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can try this role out, but I need a bit of help to get hold of
> somethings.  Could somebody who is conversant with this, please help me with
> answers.
>
> 1. How do I get access to the Continuum Build Server ?

There is the option to register to the server
(http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/), then you need to ask a
Continuum admin to grant you more karma, I would do it if my account
wasn't locked :)

> 2. Can I manually fire the builds on that server, say after fixing
> something, just as verification

Yes, you will be able to fire forced/unscheduled builds, and also
change build settings.

> Once I get going am going to have a few more questions ;-)

Sure, we are here to help with what we know, and with what we have karma to.

> Thanks
>
> - Venkat
>

> On Jan 12, 2008 7:22 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>

> > Simon Nash wrote:
> > > The Continuum build just completed successfully, for the first time
> > > since November 12th!  Let's all try hard to keep it working from now on.
> > >
> > >   Simon
> > >

> > Thanks so much!
> >
> > Now that the build is going again, how about having a build coordinator
> > person monitoring build issues, raising JIRAs and the community's
> > attention on tuscany-dev and helping coordinate resolutions?
> >
> > We could rotate that role as we've done for release managers. I don't
> > think that person even needs to be a committer, it could be a great way
> > to get involved for anybody who wants to help.
> >
> > Any volunteer?
> > --
> > Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: Build coordinator volunteer, was: Continuum build has completed successfully!

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.