Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/12/13 19:19:37 UTC

[Roundtable] Incubate TMCg2?

Although the proposed project has an excellent .pdf overview, I suspect most
folks except Mads and I are still a bit clueless of exactly what TMCg2 does
today, and whether it fills a need in their own organization or for ASF infra.

So Neil will hold a roundtable in the hacker's corner (the loading bay door
coutches] at 3pm Wednesday, if you would like to drop by to meet a few of the
initial authors or see a demonstration of what it is and how it works.  If
there are list questions posted to general@ hopefully these can be answered
on list, and at the presentation in more detail.  I know I'll be more ready
to cast an educated vote after actually seeing this in action.

[Now that most who are on infra@ are aware of the TMCg2 proposal, this will
be the last note forwarded to the infra channel.  Anyone interested, please
join in voting after tomorrow afternoon by subscribing to general@incubator.
Otherwise thank you for entertaining the messages and we'll be quiet now.
With 20/20 hindsite, site-dev might have been a better forum, sorry! :-]

Bill