Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/04/11 03:05:54 UTC

[ApacheDS][1.5.0][Release] All artifacts and installers deployed to respective mirrors

Hi all,

I finally got around to deploying and signing all the maven artifacts and
installers for the 1.5.0 release of ApacheDS just now.  Mirrors and ibiblio
should replicate our sync directories in a while.  Time to make some
announcements I guess but I'll leave this up to others since I have to tend
to a few things for the next day or two.

Cheers,
Alex