Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org> on 2010/12/06 16:29:32 UTC

Re: Last day to vote on SE JSRs - a message from Geir from the Apache Software Foundation

On 12/6/2010 05:35, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> All,
>
> Today is the last day to vote on the Java SE 7&  8 JSRs, ...

Has it always been the case that the JSR review ballot is not visible,
e.g. no link in the Access column of JSR 337? I'd thought I'd seen the
current state of previous JSR ballots.

Dan.

Re: Last day to vote on SE JSRs - a message from Geir from the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@apache.org>.
On 12/6/2010 9:48 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> I think that it's only visible once the vote is complete.

Guessing the response to http://wiki.jcp.org/boards/index.php?t=5551
will never become public?

Re: Last day to vote on SE JSRs - a message from Geir from the Apache Software Foundation

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.