Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Даниел Симеонов <ds...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/03 08:33:36 UTC

Re: inserting new rows with one key vs. inserting new columns in a row performance

Hello,
   It seems that I have experienced network problems (local pre-installed
firewall) and some rest http inefficiencies, so I think that it behaves the
same in both cases. I am sorry to have taken from your time.
Best regards, Daniel.

На 30 април 2010 20:46, Даниел Симеонов <ds...@gmail.com> написа:

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@yakaz.com>.
Make sure you have disallowed the row cache. If you have row cache, the entire
row do get loaded to memory. Otherwise it is not.

Posted by malsmith <ma...@treehousesystems.com>.