Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Lewis <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 03:55:21 UTC

[ANN] PSI Probe 2.3.0 has Tomcat 7 support

All,

PSI Probe 2.3.0 was just released.  This latest version includes support for
Tomcat 7, a Spanish translation, and a number of other improvements.

There is more information on our Google Code project page:
http://code.google.com/p/psi-probe/

- Mark

Re: [ANN] PSI Probe 2.3.0 has Tomcat 7 support

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.