Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by marcus dickerhof <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/24 16:17:15 UTC

Ajax Bug when using CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy ???

Hi, my webapp works fine as long as I do not obfuscate the urls using
CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy.
When I use it, Ajax will not work. For instance when I want to update a
panel on my page,
the Ajax Response XML will be displayed instead

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <ajax-response>
+ <component id="companyinfo38">
- <![CDATA[
]]>
</component>
</ajax-response>

What am I doing wrong? Is this a bug?

Thanks a lot in advance
Marcus

Re: Ajax Bug when using CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy ???

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
I believe this is already fixed in trunk, so it will also be part of beta 5.

-Matej

Posted by marcus dickerhof <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Swaroop Belur <sw...@gmail.com>.
FYI