Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by PiotrekJ <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 11:32:23 UTC

[tobago] layout and tc:button action problem

Hi again,
Here is my problem:

<tc:button action="#{BackinBean.method}" label="link/> doesn't work inside
tobago's layout.
After clicking button method is not executed.
I I run add.jsp without layout, tc:button's action works.

Files:
layout tag test.tag:

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/component" prefix="tc" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>

<f:view>

    <tc:page label="Sklepy - Interfejs w?a?ciciela" id="page">

            <jsp:doBody/>

    </tc:page>
</f:view>

jsp file - add.jsp:

<%@page contentType="text/html"%>
<%@page pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/component" prefix="tc"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/extension" prefix="tx"%>
<%@ taglib tagdir="/WEB-INF/tags/layout" prefix="layout" %>

<layout:test>

    <tc:page>
        <tc:button action="#{CreateProduct.NewProduct}" label="link2"  />

    </tc:page>
</layout:test>

Re: [tobago] layout and tc:button action problem

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

not sure if this is the problem, but you can't nest tc:page tags.

Regards,
  Volker