Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Overman <mo...@woh.rr.com> on 2002/07/28 20:12:04 UTC

A huge thanks

Everyone,

I want to say thanks for your questions and contributions.  I have not posted anything yet (new to list).  But during the past 2 weeks I have gathered enough information from the list to successfully move my website off of IIS to apache (and the heavens rejoiced).  Every problem I encountered while trying to setup apache, subdomains, php have been covered and answered.  I didn't want to sit in silence and not let you know that your knowledge and expertise went unused. Now to tackle linux...

Thank you again!

Michael