Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by thanhvinh <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2014/07/27 20:40:06 UTC

Tomee 2 Release-Date

Hi all,
NetBeans 8 now supported TomEE.  That's a good news.  I'm going to build my
apps based on NB 8, Tomcat 8, Java EE 7.
So I need to use TomEE 2.  Can you please give us a update on the release
date of TomEE 2?
Thanks.

Re: Tomee 2 Release-Date

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Great! ;)

--
Daniel Cunha (soro)
Sent from my cell phone.

Re: Tomee 2 Release-Date

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomee 2 Release-Date

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Romain,

Re: Tomee 2 Release-Date

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
good stuff, you all keep up the good work/progress!

Re: Tomee 2 Release-Date

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Tomee 2 Release-Date