Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2014/07/22 08:23:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Rajani Karuturi as committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
Rajani Karuturi to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that she
has accepted. Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission
process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to
the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Rajani

--
Prasanna., on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Rajani Karuturi as committer

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Congrats Rajani!

Posted by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com>.
Congrats Rajani!

Regards,
Gaurav

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Rajani Karuturi as committer

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rajani !

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Rajani !!

Posted by Demetrius Tsitrelis <De...@citrix.com>.
Congratz!

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <Ra...@citrix.com>.
Thanks everyone !!

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Rajani !!

-Sanjeev

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Rajani !

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
welcome Rajani, have fun

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Rajani Karuturi as committer

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Rajani :)

-Harikrishna

Posted by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
Congrats Rajani :)

--
regards,

punith s
cloudbyte.com

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Rajani Karuturi as committer

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Rajani.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Great work Rajani! Congratulations!!