Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sg <ge...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/30 14:15:21 UTC

spam score checker

hi all,

In my project I am going to send newsletters to our clients. Here I need to
validate my newsletter(content) using perl. I need to check the spam score
for only body content not header. I have tried with SA-3.2.4 it will check
both header and body of the newsletter. I need to show the content's Spam
score only. I have found the *PerMsgStatus *module, in that module how to
get the score for this *get_body_only_points()*. Please help me.

Module : Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus
Method : $score = $status->get_body_only_points()

Thanks
Geetha