Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/06 14:33:58 UTC

Re: [classlib] help wanted ... jclprots.h headers

Hi Mark,

Been a while but...

I just tried this out on Windows x86 with the default build options and
also specifying -Dhy.no.thr=true and it builds for me in both cases
successfully with an empty jclprots.h, so I think you are ok to go ahead
and remove this file and references.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above:

BlueHornet

Posted by Mikołaj Roszak <en...@stargard.mm.pl>.
Mikołaj Roszak

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <4A...@googlemail.com>, Oliver Deakin writes:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Been a while but...

*yawn* *stretch* ... thanks for the quick response! ;-)

> I just tried this out on Windows x86 with the default build options and
> also specifying -Dhy.no.thr=true and it builds for me in both cases
> successfully with an empty jclprots.h, so I think you are ok to go ahead
> and remove this file and references.

Excellent.  I'll make the changes to remove this completely shortly.

-Mark.