Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/24 08:08:58 UTC

How can I get all the jars I need from repository?

Maven downloads some jars my java application uses to the repository.  The
repository also includes many jars that my application doesn't need. When I
release my software, how can I get the jars I need from the repository?

Thanks.

Re: How can I get all the jars I need from repository?

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 23:08 -0800, youhaodeyi wrote:
> Maven downloads some jars my java application uses to the repository.  The
> repository also includes many jars that my application doesn't need. When I
> release my software, how can I get the jars I need from the repository?

Do you mean that you want to create a zip-file containing your code plus
all of the libraries it depends on?

Have a look at the documentation for the maven-assembly-plugin and the
maven-dependency-plugin.

Regards,
Simon