Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/08 22:59:30 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.0

-1

I cancel this vote because of the issue with the tag. I will redo this
release now...

Best,
Christian

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.0

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I knew it but didn't thought at it... :-(
I will add a not to the release page.

The next build went well, but because I started the "mvn release:perform" a
few minutes before midnight, it ends up with two different staging
repositories in Nexus... :-( Will start it again in a few minutes...

Sorry for the noise...

Best,
Christian

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.0

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.