Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2002/02/11 21:01:30 UTC

[OT] urlspace release for interested parties

several people emailed me to say they were curious to see how badly i
mangled the innovative c2 concepts in building my urlspace webapp
infrastructure, so here goes. :) it's up at:

http://webslingerz.com/balld/urlspace-0.2.zip

email me with suggestions, criticisms, etc. note the httpunit jar differs
from the latest cvs as i had to add some features to servletunit to make
the functional tests work. hopefully those changes will be accepted to the
repository soon.

- donald