Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 22:21:59 UTC

A TortoiseSVN equivalent for Linux

Hi devs,
may be someone can be interested in this http://code.google.com/p/nautilussvn/
a TortoiseSVN clone for Linux.

At the moment only major commands are available but it looks really good!

--Bruno

Re: A TortoiseSVN equivalent for Linux

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
I tried it and it is not yet ready for general usage: it is very slow on
large projects like ofbiz
Then i found out it is difficult to remove.....

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: A TortoiseSVN equivalent for Linux

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bruno.