Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net> on 2004/10/04 11:26:32 UTC

Re: SA 3.0

> Just a short note to say a big THANK YOU for SA 3. After I installed and
> restarted, without any additional configuration changes and just by
upgrading
> the bayes database, I am getting under 10 spam a day getting through
> 'unnoticed' as opposed to 60-80 before. I am running without any network
tests
> at the moment. This huge difference already shows how better 3.0 is. Once
> implement greylisting and network tests I imagine I shall be running as
lean as
> I can.

It sounds like you may not be runing any of the SARE or other addon
rulesets.
Possibly by using a judicious selection of addon rules you could get nearly
as close as with network tests and greylisting.  You might go over to exit0
or www.rulesemporium.com and see if any of the rulesets look like they would
fit your circumstances.

        Loren