Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/24 13:57:28 UTC

Regarding Seagrid Rich Client

Hello Everyone,

I discussed with Sudhakar and Suresh about the progress of Seagrid desktop
applications. Now all the modules in django portal are working on the
desktop as well. I am working on creating a molecule editor and application
editors into a desktop application.
Further Tasks

1. Writing blog for how django portal integrated into electronJS desktop
application.
2. Explore Molecule viewer and Molecule editors in javascript and integrate
one into desktop application.
3. Explore how to build an experiment creation module in desktop
application.

Thanks and Regards
Aishwarya Sinhasane

Re: Regarding Seagrid Rich Client

Posted by Dinuka De Silva <l....@gmail.com>.
Hi Aishwarya,

Could you please push your code to the Github repository?

Thanks & Regards,
Dinuka