Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com> on 2004/03/29 09:33:16 UTC

RE: trying out the tree component [Documentation]

Hi Warner,

>If I want to contribute some documentation on this what format do I use?

I will be very useful to have more documentation about the tree so thank you
for your help :).

The first thing that can be done is updated and "upgraded" the classes java
doc comments. The second thing that can be done is to be add a section for
the tree in Contrib Component Reference document - a html format
(unfortunately there isn't anything).

If you would like to make another document for the tree I suppose that the
best format could be html.

Tsvetelin.