Posted to user@ant.apache.org by er...@belgacom.be on 2003/05/23 11:23:07 UTC

Filters, FiltersFile and properties

Dear,

When defining a build.xml file containing properties, followed by filters,
you can use a property inside a filter definition.
E.g.

<property name="foo" value="bar" />
<filter token="gnu" value="${foo}.txt" />

Now I need to be able to select the filter-set from a filtersfile. But then
apparently the property values are no longer expanded, upon loading the
filters file.

Any way out for this?
AFAICT, to get "propertized" filter values, I would need to use filter
tokens and not properties, and then copy the filter file once before
actually using it??

Thanks for any info!

Regards

Erwin

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."