Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by Prasad Ramisetti <pr...@wipro.com> on 2004/09/06 08:35:42 UTC

RE: MalformedPatternException seen with OROMatcher regular expression library

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response.
I could simulate this problem.
Actually I was using only one instance of PatternCompiler, and multiple
threads
were trying to compile regular expression using the same instance of
PatternCompiler.
This lead to the exception that I had mentioned.

Thanks and Regards
Prasad.