Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2005/07/22 00:18:24 UTC

Jetspeed M4 SNAPSHOT

I now need to run against the M4 trunk to get some features.

Anyone object to moving to Jetspeed M4 trunk?
Seems like we're have to change the way we get a datastore.

Anyway no hurry on this since I'll be on vacation until Aug 2

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: Jetspeed M4 SNAPSHOT

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> I'm also interested by J2 M4. Is it ok for you if I made GRF-25 before ?
> I almost finish (probably for the next week).

sure, no problem

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: Jetspeed M4 SNAPSHOT

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'm also interested by J2 M4. Is it ok for you if I made GRF-25 before ?
I almost finish (probably for the next week).

Christophe