Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/16 03:49:57 UTC

Re: {code} examples lost when publishing Confluence doc pages

Everybody,

I finally got around to investigating this problem myself. Newer versions
of Confluence render {code} tags to HTML in a very different way than
previously, using http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter with content
inside of <script> tags instead of <pre> tags. Dan Kulp's SiteExporter code
(at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/web/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/cwiki/)
has already been updated to accommodate this nicely, but we are running an
outdated copy of that code (at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry-site/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/cwiki
)

Locally I switched to a updated copy of SiteExporter code, adjusted the
Velocity template file to match, and now everything seems to work properly
(on my desktop copy), except for some minor CSS issues that I haven't
addressed yet. However, I haven't committed anything yet because I haven't
fully evaluated what changes Uli made to the SiteExporter code since he
made the copy. I'll do that in a day or so unless he answers the question
before then.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
+1 !

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: {code} examples lost when publishing Confluence doc pages

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.