Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by hiyer <iy...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/11 14:04:49 UTC

Invoke jsr su operation from Quartz

Hi,
I have a jsr su, fronted by an http su. I also have a Quartz lw su which
needs to invoke an operation on the jsr su. I can set the targetService on
the Quartz lw su to be the http su service but how do I specify an
operation?

Re: Invoke jsr su operation from Quartz

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
No, the operation is found by the HTTP component and it needs to be there
for the jsr181 to work correctly.
You should be able to use the servicemix-quartz component instead
and use something like:
   <quartz:endoint targetUri="operation:namespace:interface:opName" ... />

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Invoke jsr su operation from Quartz