Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by g g <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/11 05:41:18 UTC

[users@httpd] proxy based apache 1.3.31 installation on aix 5.1

Hi,

I am trying to install apache 1.3.31 with proxy module enabled. I am using following option to configure the apache 1.3.31 on aix 5.1 m/c:

./configure --prefix=<path of apache> --enable-module=so --enable-module=proxy

After installation there is no LoadModule directive for mod_proxy in httpd.conf. Also there is no mod_proxy.so file under apache installation.

I also tried to configure using --enable-proxy=shared option, but this option is not recognised on apache 1.3.31. This option worked on apache 2.0.49.

How can I install proxy enabled apache 1.3.31 on aix 5.1. Is there a different option for enabling proxy module in apache 1.3.31.

Regards,

Amit