Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 02:08:09 UTC

How to figure out the current route id from debugBefore/After

I'm overriding debugBefore and debugAfter in my test.
I'm using CamelTestSupport

The test involves multiple sub-routes called by the Route I'm testing.
I'm using the above methods to create a trail.

I'm wondering how I could grab the routeId of the route the exchanging
is passing through.
exchange.getFromRouteId() will only contain the routeId of the parent route.

Regards,

Rajith Muditha Attapattu

Re: How to figure out the current route id from debugBefore/After

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Claus!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--