Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Sitkewich, Julian" <Si...@pbworld.com> on 2002/06/06 22:41:15 UTC

passing in parameters...

It is possible to pass in parameters such as this?:

#set($pages = ["contact","index","buy"])
$generator.parse("Template.vm","outfile.html","pages",$pages)

I am using Texen to create the output. Any help would be appreciated...

Regards, Julian

Re: double and long in templates

Posted by Denis <ji...@respublica.fr>.
Hi Peter

On Friday, June 7, 2002, at 04:12  pm, Peter Romianowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Velocity 1.2 and encouter a problem
> with long and double values. I simply cannot use
> them from the context.
> I think that this issue has been discussed earlier
> (as I encoutered it earlier :) - now I just want
> to know if this is fixed in the soon upcoming 1.3?

At the moment you have to convert them to String afaik. Either in
the context, or in the template:

$num.toString()

-- Denis.