Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Nigamananda Rout <nr...@vitechinc.com.INVALID> on 2020/05/15 18:26:19 UTC

How to EXPORT ZooKeeper data from ZooKeeper v3.5 in Cluster with SSL enabled

Hello - I am looking for a programmatic solution so that I can export the ZooKeeper (in Cluster with SSL enabled) data to a file.
I am looking for Export Options, so that I can export PROD Zookeeper data to QA/DEV/TEST  ZooKeeper.
Do we have any option for that. Any suggestions?

  *   Using ZooKeeper v3.5
  *   ZooKeeper in Cluster
  *   SSL is Enabled

Regards, Nigam...

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and proprietary information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: How to EXPORT ZooKeeper data from ZooKeeper v3.5 in Cluster with SSL enabled

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
FYI - Apache Curator's TreeCache (and upcoming CuratorCache) can pull down an entire tree of ZNodes and then you can write the data wherever you want.

-JZ

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Nigam