Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by MEHDI ALI SOLTANI <me...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/25 17:33:40 UTC

DISCUSS

Hi
I am new in Devcloud and I want to push my algorithm in Devcloud.

I have two questions :
 1) From where I should start, my mean is developing requirements.
 2) I study on VMs scheduling and provisioning Algorithms please tell me which package is for scheduling and provisioning in Cloud Stack and also which scheduling policy is used in cloud stack by default.

Sincerely
Mehdi Ali Soltani

RE: DISCUSS

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Comments Inline.

Thanks,
-Prachi
I am new in Devcloud and I want to push my algorithm in Devcloud.

I have two questions :
 1) From where I should start, my mean is developing requirements.
>>>You should be able to find ample information on the Wiki, this is one link to start at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Development+101

 2) I study on VMs scheduling and provisioning Algorithms please tell me which package is for scheduling and provisioning in Cloud Stack and also which scheduling policy is used in cloud stack by default.
 >>> Check out the com.cloud.deploy package under cloud-api and cloud-server projects, specifically the ' DeploymentPlanner' interface and its implementations.

Sincerely
Mehdi Ali Soltani