Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Richard Goodman <ri...@brandwatch.com> on 2019/07/18 16:11:46 UTC

HowtoConfigureIntelliJ link is broken

Hi there,

I went to set up the repo with intellij, but it was having some problems
figuring out the source folders etc., So I went to navigate to the
following link <https://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowtoConfigureIntelliJ>
as I remember from the past there were a few commands that helped, however,
it appears to be broken? I used a website archiver to retrieve the original
contents, but wasn't sure if it had been raised.

Richard Goodman    |    Data Infrastructure engineer

richardg@brandwatch.com

NEW YORK   | BOSTON   | BRIGHTON   | LONDON   | BERLIN |   STUTTGART |
PARIS   | SINGAPORE | SYDNEY

<https://www.brandwatch.com/blog/digital-consumer-intelligence/>

Re: HowtoConfigureIntelliJ link is broken

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the heads up.  I think this was a known issue.  We recently
moved our wiki from a Moin wiki to a Confluence one, and this changed
the urls.  There was an issue with the redirects at first, but they
appear to be working now.  Glad you were able to find what you needed
regardless.  The url you posted works for me now.  You can also use
the new url: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/lucene/HowtoConfigureIntelliJ

Best,

Jason