Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Felix Huang <fe...@beyondsoft.com> on 2014/12/30 02:59:55 UTC

Exception: org.apache.camel.component.bean.AmbiguousMethodCallException

Hi All,

I got a "AmbiguousMethodCallException" exception when I used Apache Camel to
invoke Spring bean.
I found the root cause is that a class exists 2 methods which are the same
name. If I changed one's name of them, application is running OK.

Below are my configuration and a class:

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5761121/2014-12-30_9-51-15.png>
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5761121/2014-12-30_9-50-29.png>

Re: Exception: org.apache.camel.component.bean.AmbiguousMethodCallException

Posted by Felix Huang <fe...@beyondsoft.com>.
How do I resolve this problem? Who can help me?

Thanks a log.

Re: Exception: org.apache.camel.component.bean.AmbiguousMethodCallException

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Read about bean binding at
http://camel.apache.org/bean-binding.html

And if you have a copy of Camel in Action book then read chapter 4,
especially section 4.4

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 2:59 AM, Felix Huang <fe...@beyondsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I got a "AmbiguousMethodCallException" exception when I used Apache Camel to
> invoke Spring bean.
> I found the root cause is that a class exists 2 methods which are the same
> name. If I changed one's name of them, application is running OK.
>
> Below are my configuration and a class:
>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5761121/2014-12-30_9-51-15.png>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5761121/2014-12-30_9-50-29.png>

Claus Ibsen