Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rifki Yapakci <ri...@marvelsolutions.com> on 2009/10/05 18:52:45 UTC

An XML element is not allowed inside a DTD. Error processing resource 'http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entitymodel.xsd'.

Hello,

I am trying to setup a data import structure from my legacy database to
Ofbiz by '  induce model XML ' as explained number 4 at:

//docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Handling+of+External+data

I created a data source in the entirtyengine.xml and I am entering the data
source name to the page:

s://xxxxx:8443/webtools/control/view/ModelInduceFromDb

and getting an error message:

An XML element is not allowed inside a DTD. Error processing resource
'http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entitymodel.xsd'.

If anybody can help me I will be grateful. Thanks.

Rifki