Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2005/11/09 23:26:41 UTC

Updated look for Geronimo Web Console

I just put the first installment in the updated look of the Web Console
(as provided by Epiq) in a patch on GERONIMO-1149.  There's still a good
bit more to do but here is a link to some screen shots so that you can
see what we have thus far in the patch.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1829

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: Updated look for Geronimo Web Console

Posted by Neal Sanche <ne...@nsdev.org>.
Joe Bohn wrote:

> I just put the first installment in the updated look of the Web
> Console (as provided by Epiq) in a patch on GERONIMO-1149.  There's
> still a good bit more to do but here is a link to some screen shots so
> that you can see what we have thus far in the patch.
>
> http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1829

Very nice. I like the way the new logo works in the header. Slick.

Cheers.

-Neal