Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Muhammad Ichsan <ic...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/25 03:30:53 UTC

Possible cause of slow

Dear All

I have strange problem in Camel. I use routingSlip like the following:

<setExchangePattern pattern="InOut" />
    <routingSlip headerName="InvokerEndpointList" uriDelimiter=","/>
<setExchangePattern pattern="InOnly" />

There was no problem before in flowing in a 4-endpoint routing slip.
But now, the third of the endpoints is visited 30s-38s since last
endpoint is visited. What are the possible causes?

This are the details:

header InvokerEndpointList: q1, q2, q3, q4

This is the way I log my time for all queues above.

<route>
 <from uri="activemq:q1"/>
 <wireTap uri="q1timeGetIn"/>
 <to uri="mock:x" />
 <wireTap uri="q1timeGetOut"/>
</route>

The fact is

q3timeGetIn - q2timeGetOut >= 30s

Why this happens?

Thanks

--
~The best men are men who benefit to others
http://michsan.web.id

Yang berkualitas memang beda rasanya!
http://rizqi-cookies.com

Re: Possible cause of slow

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Check which kind of message exchange pattern you use: InOnly or InOut.
As if you use the latter then sending over JMS will have it wait for a
reply. And thus could explain the slow.

Routing slip is sometimes mixed up with recipient list EIP pattern. So
take a look if its the right pattern you use.

And use Tracer to see what goes on and how slows things are
http://camel.apache.org/tracer

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer