Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by dong wang <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 11:49:24 UTC

error when re-create the cube

First, I have a cube, then I disable it, then I reload the table that the
cube based on, then I drop the cube, later, I try to re-create the cube
again, however, it always throws the error below:
Overwriting conflict /cube_desc/test1.json, expect old TS 0, but it is
1430711978000

how can I resolve it?

Re: error when re-create the cube

Posted by dong wang <el...@gmail.com>.